Company History

1900 company foundation initiated by Mr. Doležel who established the locksmith craft

1907 public trade company DOLEŽAL - TĚHNÍK, Smithery Prostějov

1912 registration of the company DOLEŽAL a TĚHNÍK, Ironware Plant, Prostějov

1948 nationalization and integration into state facility Mine and Metallurgical Company, Prague

1956 turnouts production redeployment from Vítkovice Ironworks into Ironworks Prostějov

1992 establishment of the Železárny D+T, spol. s r.o. following the privatization achievement

1995 company is renamed at DT Pointworks and Bridgeworks, Ltd.

2004 the legal status change into DT Pointworks and Bridgeworks, plc.

2006 plant Bridgeworks sale of all assets

2007 company renamed at DT – Pointworks and Engineering, plc.

2013 Plant Pointworks and Plant Engineering amalgamation into single plant

More >>>

The company founders Vilém Doležal and Václav Těhník